Whether you prefer a different product, forgot to turn off automatic renewal or you no longer have the device McAfee was installed on, you have options when it comes to requesting a refund. Refund requests must be made within 30 days of purchase (monthly subscriptions excluded), and refunds typically do not include shipping, handling or taxes. Refund requests can be initiated online and by calling customer support.
How Do I Get A Refund From McAfee?
You can subscribe to a Total Protection plan that keeps your device safe from viruses, malware, spyware, and phishing or choose software like VPN, secure web browser, an antivirus designed for gamers, ID theft protection, or parental controls.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your McAfee purchase, you can request a refund from the company.
What Is the McAfee Refund Policy?
Some facts to consider are:
- Taxes are non-refundable
- Annual subscribers can request a refund within 30-days of the purchase
- Monthly subscribers are not eligible for a refund
- If you receive a refund, you have to uninstall the software
How to Contact Customer Service
McAfee strives to deliver quality products, service, and support. If you are within the time frame for a refund and would like to request a refund, or you are from the Netherlands, contact one of customer service representatives at Customer Service Homepage: https://service.mcafee.com/ContactCustomerService.aspx?lc=1033&sg=CS&pt=1
How to Cancel Your McAfee Subscription on Your iPhone or iPad
To cancel a McAfee subscription on your iPhone or iPad, you need to navigate into your iOS settings.
- At the top of the settings menu, you’ll see your name. Tap this, and then tap Subscriptions.
- Find McAfee on the list and tap Cancel Subscription. You’ll be asked to confirm your cancellation. Tap Confirm.
- To get your refund, you then need to visit reportaproblem.apple.com. You can do this from your iOS device or a PC or Mac.
Sign in using your Apple ID, then under “What can we help you with?”, pick Request a refund. In the second drop-down list, choose why you want a refund.