How to Complain to Uber Eats About Food?
Learn how to easily solve any issues with your Uber Eats delivery order by contacting their customer service through various platforms. With the Uber Eats app, you can speak to a Support Representative directly, while the website, Twitter, or the support line at 800-253-9377 are other options available to you. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to contact Uber Eats customer service using your iPhone, Android device, or computer.
Things You Should Know
To get help with your Uber Eats order, there are several ways to contact their customer support. If you’re using the Uber Eats app, simply tap on “Account” then “Help,” followed by “Help with an order.” From there, select the specific order you’re having trouble with and tap on the issue. You can also enter any additional details to provide more context.
Alternatively, you can visit https://help.uber.com/ubereats on your web browser and select a relevant help topic to find troubleshooting steps.
For more immediate assistance, you can call Uber Eats support at 800-253-9377 or tweet at them by using their handle @Uber_Support. Whatever method you choose, Uber Eats customer support is always available to help you with any issues you may have.
1. Using the Mobile App
To quickly get help with your Uber Eats order, start by opening the app on your phone or tablet. Once inside, you can contact their customer service through the live chat function or by making a call. However, if you’re unable to open the app, you can always use the website or tweet at their customer support instead.
To access the customer service function, log in to your account by entering your username and password. It’s important to note that you must have an account to use Uber Eats.
By using the app, you’ll have the easiest and fastest way to get help with any questions about your order, past orders, or account-related issues. However, for any problems concerning the rideshare service, you’ll need to use the Uber app to dispute a fare.
To get help with an order on the Uber Eats app, follow these easy steps:
- Open the Uber Eats app and go to the bottom-right corner to tap on “Account”.
- Tap on “Help”, which is located under “Promotions”.
- A new page will load, displaying your most recent order at the top and a list of common troubleshooting topics under “All Topics”.
- Select “Help with an order”, which is the first topic under the “All Topics” header.
- From there, you’ll see a list of all your past orders. Select the one you need help with.
- A conversation will open with Uber Eats’ Support Assistant. Tap on the issue that best describes your problem. If you don’t see your issue listed, you can tap on “More options” and then “Another Order issue”.
Additionally, if you need help with other topics like Accounts and payments, Membership and loyalty, or Delivery and pickup basics, you can also find them listed under “All Topics”. By following these steps, you’ll quickly and easily be able to get help with any issues you encounter on the Uber Eats app.
When contacting Uber Eats customer service through the app, it’s important to explain your problem in detail. The agent will have immediate access to the details of your order and account, but they may ask for additional information to help resolve your issue. To provide more context, you can tap on the camera icon to add a photo and use the “Share details” text box to include any additional information.
Once you have explained your problem and provided any relevant information, tap on the “SUBMIT” button located at the bottom of the screen. Depending on your device, you may need to scroll down to find it. This will send your issue to Uber Eats for review.
Uber Eats will contact you within the app or via a text message that redirects you to the app. To view your status, you can go to “Account” and then “Help”. From there, select “View All Messages” to see any updates from the Uber Eats support team. By following these steps, you can quickly and efficiently get help with any issues you encounter while using the Uber Eats app.
2. Calling Uber Eats Support
If you prefer to speak to a real person when addressing your Uber Eats issues, you can call their support number at 800-253-9377. To get started, simply dial the number on your phone and wait for a representative to answer. Be prepared to explain the issues you’re experiencing so that the representative can provide appropriate assistance.
During the call, it’s important to note that it may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance purposes. The representative will work with you to diagnose and solve your problem, walking you through any necessary steps to resolve the issue.
Overall, calling Uber Eats support is a great option for those who prefer to communicate with a live person when resolving issues.
3. Sending an Email
To reach Uber Eats customer support via email, you can follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your email account and create a new email. In the subject line, include a brief summary of your issue. In the body of the email, describe your issue thoroughly.
- Address the email to email@example.com, which is Uber Eats’ official email address.
- Before sending the email, be sure not to include any sensitive information such as your password, credit card details, or home address. The Uber Eats representative should already have access to this information.
Once you’ve sent the email, the response time from Uber Eats may vary. However, you can expect to receive a response as soon as possible. This method is ideal for those who have an issue that is not listed on the Help Page and/or want to communicate in a more private manner.
4. Using the Help Page
1. Open a web browser and navigate to https://help.uber.com/ubereats. If you don’t have access to the Uber Eats app, this is a useful alternative.
For personalized support regarding past orders or billing, log in by clicking “Log in” below the search bar and enter your login details.
2. Choose a help option. You may be able to resolve your issue by following the prompts for “Help with an order,” “Accounts and payments,” “Membership and loyalty,” or “Delivery and pickup basics.”
Alternatively, you can type keywords related to your issue into the search bar at the top of the page.
3. Follow the steps in the help article. This should assist you in resolving your Uber Eats issue. If not, return to the Help page and select another topic category, issue, or method to try a different approach.