LASIK eye surgery is a procedure for correcting vision defects. The surgery is a permanent solution for vision defects like Myopia, Hyperopia and Astigmatism. How Much Does LASIK Cost in Charlotte NC? LASIK Cost in Charlotte NC may widely vary at different centers. To buy health insurance helps in reducing financial burden during health crises. To buy health insurance with care and complete knowledge of plan is one of the wisest decisions these days.
Why LASIK surgeries are getting popular? Myopia is a vision defect which affects short sightedness, Hyperopia is a situation which affect farsightedness and Astigmatism is a situation in which vision is affected at both distances. LASIK eye surgery is safe surgery that helps in correcting vision problems and helps in getting rid of dependency of eye glasses and contact lenses.
Lasik Eye Surgery Cost in Charlotte NC
How Much Does LASIK Cost in Charlotte NC? LASIK Cost in Charlotte NC comes at $1500- $2200. The cost may go up or down or stay constant at different facilities. The procedure and its complexity is also a consideration for cost difference. Following costs are included in LASIK Eye Surgery Cost in Charlotte NC:
- Preoperative Exam- A preoperative exam is a mandatory step of LASIK procedure. Some eye centers charge for the test separately. Here the above mentioned cost is inclusive of the price of this test.
- The Procedure- Surgery procedure involved also influence the cost of LASIK. LASIK procedures are INTRA LASIK, PRK, LASEK or Epi-LASIK.
- Antibiotic and anti – inflammatory drops-The cost of antibiotic medicines is also included in the above mentioned price. These drops may cost around $150.
- Post operative care- this cost includes cost of all the essential post surgery requirements.
- Retreatments- in some cases a second procedure is required if the problem is not fully corrected.
- Surgical facility cost- this is the cost of the hospital that facilitates the surgery.
- Surgeon’s fee- the fee charged by the Surgeon. The cost may vary with experience and reputation of Surgeon.
Health Insurance and LASIK Surgery
Insurance companies in Charlotte NC does not provide coverage for LASIK Eye Surgeries as it is categorized as an elective surgery. If the surgery is required for improving health conditions then it may get a cover like as in case where for example the surgery required to improve refractive errors caused due to injuries, the cost is eligible for insurance consideration.
Available Finance Options
Lasik Eye Surgery Cost in Charlotte NC may not get cover under health insurance plans but you can refer following payment options for LASIK Eye Surgery Charlotte NC:
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
The funds lying in FSA account are tax free funds and most of the tax exempted income can be used for payment of refractive surgeries. Do check with your Eye Counselor how these funds can be utilized for LASIK surgery payment.
- Credit Cards
You can use a regular credit card for payment of LASIK surgery. Many finance companies on the basis of your credit rating offer credit card at zero percent or low interest rates for particular period.
- Personal Loans
You can also use loan fund from banks for payment of LASIK surgeries.
- Finance Scheme available at eye clinics
Most of the eye clinics do offer easy payment options to patients. You must ask your doctor for the same.
Read Interesting Article: LASIK Eye Surgery Cost in Los Angeles
Article first published on April 23, 2020.
- Do McDonald’s Frappes Have Caffeine In 2023? (Types + More) - June 28, 2023
- Do Starbucks Refreshers Have Caffeine In 2023? (Full Guide) - June 28, 2023
- Does Lowe’s Sell Behr Paint In 2023? (Try This Instead…) - June 28, 2023